Friday, August 28, 2009

Fake it till you Make it Friday

Yay! Its finally friday, I'm free again...I love that song. :D

CD 4, weight 130 Mood: positive



I finally got some good sleep last night. I hate it when I don't sleep well. If I don't sleep well, then nothing goes right. But I went to bed at a decent time last night, slept deep and felt rested when I woke up and only slightly sluggish. It took some effort but I got in a workout today. It's Fake it till you Make it Friday. As in had no energy to start but pretended I did until I actually did feel energized. Sometimes that's all you need. Pretend you are raring to go and eventually, you will be!

Today was a strength day since I missed my last one. It's my second week of boosting, so definetly a medium intensity week. Started off with 10 minutes of pilates from the Pick your spot Pilates DVD. I've always loved that particular DVD...lol. Got in a decent medium intensity core workout. I felt it but it didn't make me feel like hurling. That's next week!

Push ups: narrow pushups 3x10

Pull ups: 3x10 The first three were straight pull ups! No mods! When i started this last week I couldn't even do one straight pull up so I'm excited about that. Feeling it now though.

dips with feet on SB: 2x10

Plank: 2x30s (getting much stronger here)

Sumo Squats: 2x10 ((held on to PP bar helped balance alot))

Bench Hops: 2x10 able to jump higher than before!

Supermans on ball 2x10 Loving these.

tomorrow I'm hitting the gym for the treadmill. I wanted to run on the track or bleachers, but my gym boss died so I can't time the intervals. :(

I also looked up the dates for the shows I want to do this coming summer so I know when I need to get super serious. May 21 and June 26. So if you're gonna be in Louisiana then, let me know!!

On a positive note, I feel very loved right now. I checked my mail today and found a plaque from the Heidelberg PWOC ((protestant women of the chapel)), my bible study group from Germany. It reads

: We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the Gospel of God, ut our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us. 1 Thessalonians 2:8" and they all signed the back. Just a positive thing tha tmade me feel very loved and appreciated today.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP