Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 11- Merry Monday

It's a good monday. :) I used to get cases of the Mondays but not anymore. It's my day of peace after the hectic weekend where the whole family is home. And I'm always excited to get back to my workouts after my rest day.

CD: 7 Weight 133

Push ups: 3x10, full pushups no mods.

Pull ups: 3x10 First 3 are straight again. Concentrating on using form and not momentum.

dips with feet on SB: 3x8

Plank: 2x30s

Sumo Squats: 3x10 Again being very slow and deliberate wiht my movements.

Bench Hops: 3x10

Supermans on ball 2x10

I'm sharing my workout plan for the SSS contest with some moms from my Fort Polk Mommies group on cafemom and trying to spread the word on HT. Some of these women are soldiers and don't understand why they are struggling when they do PT every single day. But then they also don't understand how the body adapts and doing routine PT every single day won't do the trick because the body will adjust as lazy as it is.

I did get to the gym this weekend and got about a mile in doing 30 second all out sprints and 90 second recovery. After the mile point I wound up being sick so I called my hubby and he told me that while he wouldn't think badly of me if I came home, he knew that I could do it. So I got on the treadmill and walked at an incline for twenty minutes instead. I didn't want to give up but I wasn't about to push myself harder than I could go either.

And the home gym is really coming together! I got an autographed poster in the mail today from Jenny Lynn compliments of DH. Unfortunately he didn't realize that the name that showed up was his because he paid with his paypal account so it's made out to him, but it's the thought that counts and seeing her poster on the wall in my gym will really motivate me on slow days. I also got my buffmother tanktop in teh mail so after I shrink it down to size I'll take my before and after pics for the contest in it. :D

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP