Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 5~ Terrific Tuesdays

CD 27: w: 130 Attitude: hanging in there.

Kind of tired today, but muscling through it. Almost got a good breakfast in...lol. I ate my eggs and drank my tea, but had to answer the door when the movers came with my washer and dryer. Well in that time Benny jumped up and gobbled up all my blueberry oatmeal! I might have had a little more get up and go otherwise. But my get up and go got up and went. Right down little man's throat..haha. Today was an ab/cardio day. This time at home.

SB Knee ins: 3x8 ((I'm getting further and further on my toes in the starting position))

weighted SB crunches: 3x10x10

SB Oblique crunches 3x10 (squeeze at the top! make it worth it!)

And hanging knee raises. 3x8 (dh bought me the ab straps when he got my perfect pushup).


I had intended to do some steady state cardio on the elliptical today. But I seriously couldn't find anything to watch on my laptop to keep me interested. If I'm doing HIIT then it's no issue, I can just get on it! I'm only concerned with living through the next minute. But with SS I HAVE to have something to keep me busy while I'm doing it or I'll get really bored and want to give up. SOO, I had fun with netflix on my xbox 360 instead. If you have a 360, you can stream dvd's over netflix right onto your tv. So I checked out their selection of workout DVD's for instant download. It's the answer to DVD boredom! Why spend money on DVD's that you won't use for long because they bore you after a month or so or don't do anything because you've adapted? Stream them!

So yeah, I found a nice 40 minute cardio dance dvd and went to town. I'm pouring sweat so I know I got a good workout in, got my heart rate up, and was not bored. This won't replace my SS cardio permanently, but it is nice to switch things up now and then. Besides, it was time I learned to do a step ball change. :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP