Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 1 ~ Fabulous Friday

CD 23

W: 132

BF: 24.2


Ugh. Body fat is back up. But I'm not looking behind, only forward. This morning started out kind of rough. I could barely sleep last night. ((Vicious cycle. I was up all night on wed. night babysitting for a friend who had to go to the Eroom, so I slept in late yesterday. )) Gettin up was hard. Even harder was not going back to bed as soon as the older kids were off to school. But I wore my workout clothes to bed so I wouldn't have an excuse. Not to mention it's much better to show up at the bus stop in my workout clothes than in my jammies..haha. I had to push myself through my workout because I really wasn't feeling it today, but I said I was starting today, so I got started and put that Perfect Pullup through the paces. LOVE it btw. Pull ups are crazy hard for me and I'm not making any progress on the machines at the gym, but this one is really helping me build that muscle slowly. I can actually feel them.

modified push ups 3x8

Modified pull ups 2x6, 1x7 ((modified similar to smith machine pull ups))

tricep extensions 3x8 ((also on PP. Awesome machine for bodyweight exercises))

Plank 3x30 sec.

Sumo Squat 3x8

Bench hops 3x10

supermans 3x8

I'm still boosting so I opted to do this as straight sets rather than in a circuit fashion. And I'm reminding myself that my feeling icky is just my hormones. I'm not a lazy cow who ought to just give up, I feel like this before my cycle EVERY month! And in a few days, I'll feel amazing and ready to conquor the world again. And I can hold out for a few more days! I am STRONGER THAN MY CYCLE!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP