Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 3 - Super Sunday!

CD: 25 W: 131 Mood: Accomplished!

I know I said that I would take sundays off, but DH came in from NY yesterday ((he's been away at a school for two weeks)) so I took yesterday off instead to spend some quality time with him. I didn't sleep well last night ((no, not because of that! Shame on you hussys! That was earlier in teh day..haha)) so I didn't get started right away this am. I felt better this afternoon so I went to the gym to get some cardio in on the treadmill. I only have an elliptical at home so if I can use different equipmt.ent or run outdoors I will. I just have to save that for days DH is home, namely weekends. Treadmill

I did 30 minutes of intervals on the treadmill and some ab work, both came from the AB special from Oxygen. When I subscribed they were gonna send me the fat loss special but were out. Which is awesome since I already had that one and had been hunting for the abs one anyway. But back to the point. I read that sometimes when people put their ab workouts last, they tend to be so tired hat they don't put very good effort into it or quit easier, and this is me for sure. So I did my ab work first and had great results! I made it through the whole set and didn't give up! I did ball work only this time.

Knee ins - 3x10

SB Pikes - 3x8 ((big improvement on these!!))

SB Skiers - 3-8 ((also improved)) these are like knee ins only you bring your knees to your sides instead of the front.

Eccentric crunches- 3x10

jackknifes with SB - 2x5 These are killer for me. You pass the ball from your hands to your legs and back again.

I finished up with 30 minutes of intervals ranging from 3 mph to 7 mph, 1 minute sprints and 2 minute walks. I was so proud of myself because I had so much energy it was crazy! I'm boosting right now so I know that its only going to get better. I remind myself that the more I follow through, the easier it's going to get!

And as a surprise, I came home and found out that DH had put together my homegym for me! The elliptical and the bowflex are put back together, and we're discussing getting plate racks and DB racks for all of our other stuff. Now to decide where to hang our autographed poster from UFC 99 and my motivational pics. Have I mentioned what an amazing guy he is today? Because he really is. I'm so glad he's home!

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP